Name of Event Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2020 presented by TAKE
Dates 3rd to 6th December 2020 (Thursday - Sunday)
Pro-Am 2nd December 2020 (Wednesday)
Prize Money Rs.1.5 Crore
Host Venue Chandigarh Golf Club, Sector VI, Near Punjab Raj Bhawan, Chandigarh
Format: Stroke play / Playing Field: 120
Defending Champion Ajeetesh Sandhu (IND)
Practice Round: 1st December 2020 Chandigarh Golf Club
0730hrs onwards from Tee 01 only. Player MUST leave the course by 1700hrs.
Tee-times MUST be booked in advance (on or before 30th November 1200hrs) with Mr. Gagan Chadha and Players will only be allowed entry to the Golf Course 1 hour prior to their allotted tee-time which will be on first-cum-first-serve basis.
Driving Range (Timings: Since a Player can only access a particular Golf Course 60 minutes prior to his allotted
Tee-time, access to the Driving Range of that Golf Course will be permitted in accordance).
Only range balls to be used.
Rules & Regulations of the HOST Club for usage of the Driving Range MUST be adhered to at all times as Practice with Drivers, Fairway Woods, Rescues, Driving Irons may not be permitted on their Driving Range. Failure to abide, access to the Driving Range will be denied by the Host Club and you will also be dealt with in accordance by the Disciplinary Action Committee.
Chipping Area & Practice Putting Green (Own golf balls must be used)
Tournament Office Club Manager Office, Chandigarh Golf Club
Registration Closes 2nd December 2020 – 12:00 noon
Entry Fee Rs.1000/-
Withholding Tax As applicable as per the law.
COVID-19 (RT-PCR) Test
The COVID-19 (RT-PCR) Test MUST be taken by all participants including their Caddies within a period of 72
hours prior to their Practice Round. Only those with a RT-PCR Negative Test Report will be allowed and Players
must forward their own and their Caddie’s Negative Test Report to PGTI., without which entry into the
Tournament/Venue will not be permitted.
Rs.500/- per round, including practice round.
Caddies will be allowed and will also be available at the Club.
Optional: Players can opt to carry/push their own bag and, those doing so must abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Host Club.
Kindly let us know (via Email, WhatsApp or Text Message only., as verbal communication will not be accepted) by 1200hrs on 25th November 2020 whether you are bringing in your own caddie or you would be using a club caddie.
- Player(s) may bring their own caddie. Those bringing their own Caddie MUST forward/register their Caddie’s name to/with PGTI and must abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Host Club and, such player(s) MUST also submit their Caddie’s COVID-19 RT-PCR NEGATIVE Test Report along-with their own COVID-19 Negative Test Report at registration.
- A Player wishing to use a particular local Club Caddie could do so but, that Caddie will be considered that player’s own caddie and the Club will not be responsible for initiating that particular Caddie’s RT-PCR Test.
- If you are using a Club Caddie, then that Caddie shall be tested as well through the club for which the Player has to pay INR.1200/- to the PGTI at the time of registration.
- If a Player does not request for a Local Club Caddie and decides to take one at the Club, he will not be provided with one.
- Any Player not willing to pay for the Caddie’s Test of INR.1200/-, he shall not be provided with a Caddie but has the option to carry his own bag or use a trolley.
- The Player can cancel his request for a Club Caddie until 25th November 2020 and no later than 1700hrs (India time) to avoid paying the Test Fees amounting INR.1200/-.
- In case a Player who has requested for a Club Caddie but, withdraws due to Covid reasons after 1700hrs on 25th November 2020 until 29th November 2020, the test fees will be waived for that Player but, that Player has to submit his Covid-19 Positive Test Report else he is liable to pay the test fees amounting INR.1200.
- In order to better facilitate Players requesting for Club Caddies and only once the Player has agreed to pay for the test fees, the Club(s) will then initiate the Covid-19 test on their behalf. Caddies will take the Covid-19 test on 29th November 2020 and the expenses amounting INR.1200 for the Covid-19 test from SRL will be paid by the Club and they would be reimbursed by PGTI once received the same from the Player at the time of registration.
- Club Caddie(s) will be allotted to a Player only on prior request. No Player will be allotted a Caddie not requested.
- Caddies will be allotted by the Caddie Master and no request for a particular caddie will be entertained.
Player(s) may allow their Caddie(s) to handle their playing equipment and MUST ensure that their Caddies maintain Covid-19 Discipline at all times., i.e., keep safe distance, wear their Facial Mask at all times, sanitize themselves frequently - specially before and after handling Bunker Rakes & Flagsticks.
Bag Storage N/A
PGTI Officials for the Tournament
CEO Uttam Singh Mundy (+91 98186 80466)
Tournament Director Sampath Chari (+91 99109 74842)
Head Operations Amit Deb (+91 99588 03355)
Operations Jai Prakash Sharma (+91 98711 88052)
Prabhash Thakur (+91 99109 74847)
Gagan Chadha (+91 99109 74843)
For matters related to:
Media (News, Social Media & Website) Nikhil Kalaan (+91 99109 74846)
Membership (Card, Money Clips) Ms. Poonam Powar (+91 99109 74841)
Prize Money (Tax Certificates, Transfers) Pradeep Chauhan (+91 99109 74849)
Vikas Sharma (+91 95996 37366)
Tee Times Will be posted on the PGTI Website (after every player has registered)
Additional Information Use of Metal Spikes will result in Disqualification.
- Every Player MUST read/interpret/understand & familiarize themselves with the “2020 COVID-19 Guidelines for PGTI Tournaments” which has already been circulated and shared with each one of you.
- Player(s) MUST register in person with the PGTI Official at the Host Venue before they tee-off for their Practice Round and NO Player can register themselves telephonically or through any other Player. Also, NO MORE Than 1 Player will be allowed in the Tournament Office.
- Player(s) MUST submit the Participant Consent Form and their COVID-19 Test Report (NEGATIVE) at registration., without which the Player’s entry will be Cancelled and will be asked to leave the Golf Course.
- Player(s) bringing their own Caddie MUST abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Host Club and, such participant(s) MUST submit their Caddie’s COVID-19 RT PCR Test Report (NEGATIVE) at registration. Failure to do so, the Player(s) Caddie will not be allowed entry at the venue.
- Players MUST ensure that their Caddies wear their Facial Mask at all times.
- Player(s) MUST leave the tournament venue immediately on completion of their golfing round.
- Family(s) & Friend(s) accompanying a Player not members of the Host Club are/will not be allowed entry at the Host Club.
- Family(s) & Friend(s) from outstation accompanying a Player not members of the Host Club are/will not be allowed entry at the Host Club.
- Player(s) may/can check with the Rules Official for scores as there will be no score boards or posting of scores at the tournament venue(s). Results will only be posted on the website at the conclusion of each tournament round/event.
- No handshakes, high-fives or hugs.
- Masks/facial coverings mandatory in all public areas except while dining.
- Although Hand sanitizers will be available at starting and scoring areas, Players & their Caddies must also carry with them their own sanitizer bottles.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited and is punishable under the law. Throwing cigarette buds is also prohibited.
- The use of Change Rooms has been restricted. Players cannot use the Change Room for Change & Shower., but may only use for the purpose of Toilet.
Last date of withdrawal from the Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2020 presented by TAKE: November 23, 2020 till 1700hrs