- Nationality: India
- Home Course: EAGLETON GOLF RESORT
- Professional Since: 2013
- Age: 28 years
• In the 2020-21 PGTI season, Chikkarangappa won the Gujarat Open Golf Championship 2021 Presented by Gujarat Tourism, has been runner-up at the TATA Steel Tour Championship 2020 and joint runner-up at the Prometheus School Presents Delhi-NCR Open Golf Championship 2021. With a win and five other top-10s he is currently placed second on the PGTI Order of Merit.
• With a tied second at the Panasonic Open India and a tied 10th at the Hero Indian Open, Chikka finished a career-best 21st on the Asian Tour Order of Merit in 2019.
• Chikka registered wins at the PGTI’s Golconda Masters and Delhi-NCR Open in 2019. His two wins along with the two other top-10s at Panasonic Open India and Hero Indian Open (both Asian Tour & PGTI joint sanctioned events) helped him finish second in the 2019 PGTI Order of Merit.
• He was joint runner-up at the 2018 AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open (European Tour & Asian Tour co-sanctioned event).
• On the PGTI in 2018, Chikka won the Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational presented by TAKE Solutions and finished runner-up at the 17th TATA Open. He had another top-10 on the tour and thus took third place on the 2018 PGTI Order of Merit.
• Chikkarangappa clinched four top-10s in the 2016 Asian Tour season. His top-10s included a tied third at the Venetian Macao Open and a tied fourth at the Bashundhara Bangladesh Open.
• He represented India at the 2016 World Cup of Golf in Melbourne along with SSP Chawrasia.
• Chikka finished sixth on the PGTI’s 2016 Rolex Ranking thanks to wins at the PGTI Eagleburg Masters and the TAKE Open Golf Championship. He also had two other top-3s during the year. He was part of the TAKE Chennai team that won the 2016 LP Cup, PGTI’s annual team event. He finished on top of the individual leaderboard at the 2016 LP Cup.
• Chikka topped the PGTI rankings in 2015 to emerge as the Rolex Player of the Year. He posted three wins and four other top-10s and amassed season's earnings of Rs. 48,87,440. Chikka’s wins came at the PGTI Players Championship at Kensville, TAKE Solutions India Masters (co-sanctioned by Asian Development Tour and PGTI) and the McLeod Russel Tour Championship. He earned his maiden Asian Tour card in 2015 after finishing fourth at the Qualifying School.
• Chikka won his first international event with victory at the Asian Development Tour’s TAKE Solutions India Masters 2014 at the Eagleton Golf Resort. He also had a top-20 finish at the Asian Tour’s Chiangmai Golf Classic 2014.
• He finished second in the Rolex Rankings with three wins and seven other top-10s in 2014. He won the Surya Nepal Masters, the PGTI Kashmir Masters presented by KEO and the CG Open in 2014. Chikka won the 2014 PGTI Super Series to bag a bonus of Rs. 30 lakh over and above his season’s earnings of Rs. 47,15,336.
• Chikkarangappa was placed second in the Rolex Rankings during his rookie season on the PGTI in 2013. He also won the PGTI’s Emerging Player of the Year title for 2013 with prize money earnings of over Rs. 32 lakhs, the highest among the rookies in the season. Chikkarangappa won the CG Open 2013 and posted nine other top-10s in the season including a runner-up finish at the PGTI-Eagleburg Open.
• He was one of India’s top amateurs in 2011 and 2012. Represented India at the Nomura Cup 2011 and Eisenhower Trophy 2012.
• Won the All India Amateur Championship in 2009 and 2010.
TAKE Solutions India Masters 2014 (Asian Development Tour)
TAKE Solutions India Masters 2015 (Asian Development Tour & PGTI co-sanctioned)
CG Open 2013
Surya Nepal Masters 2014
PGTI Kashmir Masters Presented by KEO 2014
CG Open 2014
PGTI Players Championship Presented by Kensville Golf & Country Club 2015
McLeod Russel Tour Championship 2015
PGTI Eagleburg Masters 2016
TAKE Open Golf Championship 2016
Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational Presented by TAKE Solutions 2018
Golconda Masters 2019
Delhi-NCR Open 2019
Gujarat Open Golf Championship Presented by Gujarat Tourism 2020-21