- Nationality: India
- Home Course: DLF GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
- Professional Since: 2011
- Age: 31 years
|1||11 Feb - 14 Feb,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Eagleton - The Golf Resort||-||-||₹ 0|
|2||12 Mar - 15 Mar,2020||Bengal Open Golf Championship 2020||CUT||28||₹ 29,850|
|3||04 Nov - 07 Nov,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Panchkula Golf Club||CUT||52||₹ 9,000|
|4||09 Nov - 12 Nov,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Chandigarh Golf Club||CUT||10||₹ 55,950|
|5||03 Dec - 06 Dec,2020||Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2020 presented by TAKE||CUT||16||₹ 2,10,750|
|6||17 Dec - 20 Dec,2020||Tata Steel Tour Championship 2020||CUT||21||₹ 1,81,750|
|7||16 Feb - 19 Feb,2021||Gujarat Open Golf Championship 2021 presented by Gujarat Tourism||CUT||9||₹ 65,700|
|8||23 Feb - 26 Feb,2021||Glade One Masters 2021||CUT||3||₹ 1,53,950|
|9||16 Mar - 19 Mar,2021||Prometheus School presents Delhi-NCR Open 2021||-||-||₹ 0|
|10||02 Sep - 05 Sep,2021||Golconda Masters Telangana Open 2021 presented by Vooty & Haldi||CUT||0||₹ 0|
|11||08 Sep - 11 Sep,2021||TATA Steel PGTI Players Championship 2021 presented by Govt. of Haryana & Panchkula Golf Club||-||-||₹ 0|
|12||15 Sep - 18 Sep,2021||J&K Open 2021 presented by J&K Tourism||CUT||38||₹ 29,600|
• Abhinav Lohan recorded a tied third finish at the Glade One Masters 2021. He is currently placed 19th in the PGTI Order of Merit for 2020-21 having posted three top-10s.
• Abhinav bagged his maiden title on the PGTI in 2019 when he won the INDO-MIM Presents Bengaluru Open Golf Championship 2019 Powered by Karnataka Tourism. He finished 20th in the 2019 PGTI Order of Merit. The same year he also won the PGTI Feeder Tour’s TATA Steel PGTI Feeder Tour Presented by The Palms Golf Club & Resort in Lucknow.
• Lohan had three top-10s in 2016 including a fourth place finish at the PGTI Eagleburg Masters.
• Abhinav finished 13th on the Rolex Ranking in 2015 thanks to three top-10s during the PGTI season. His best finishes came at the Western India Oxford Masters (runner-up) and CG Open (tied third).
• Lohan delivered eight top-10s in the 2014 PGTI season to finish seventh in the Rolex Rankings. His best finish was joint runner-up at the McLeod Russel Tour Championship.
• Abhinav’s five top-10s on the PGTI in 2013 helped him finish 13th on the Rolex Rankings. He also finished runner-up at the PGTI Feeder Tour event at Faridabad for the third year running.
• In 2012, Lohan had a runner-up finish at the PGTI Players Championship at Golden Greens Golf Club along with six other top-10s. He was 13th in the Rolex Rankings. He was runner-up at the Feeder Tour event at Faridabad.
• Lohan had two top-10s on the PGTI in 2011 along with a runner-up finish at the Feeder Tour event in Faridabad.
• He was one of India’s leading amateurs prior to turning professional in 2011. He was part of the Indian team that won the silver medal at the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games.
INDO-MIM Presents Bengaluru Open Golf Championship Powered by Karnataka Tourism 2019
PGTI Feeder Tour Wins
TATA Steel PGTI Feeder Tour Presented by The Palms Golf Club & Resort, Lucknow 2019