- Nationality: India
- Home Course: KARNATKA GOLF ASSOCIATION
- Professional Since: 1997
- Age: 46 years
|1||31 Jan - 03 Feb,2023||TATA Steel PGTI Qualifying School 2023 - Final Stage||-||-||₹ 0|
|2||07 Feb - 10 Feb,2023||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2023 presented by Tollygunge Club||-||-||₹ 0|
|3||01 Mar - 04 Mar,2023||Gujarat Open Golf Championship 2023 presented by Gujarat Tourism||-||-||₹ 0|
|4||23 Mar - 26 Mar,2023||Duncan Taylor Black Bull Challenge 2023* (PGTI & Challenge Tour Joint-Sanctioned)||-||-||₹ 0|
|5||28 Mar - 31 Mar,2023||The Challenge 2023 presented by KGA* (PGTI & Challenge Tour Joint-Sanctioned)||-||-||₹ 0|
• C Muniyappa’s five top-10s in the 2019 PGTI season placed him 22nd in the PGTI’s money list. His best result in the 2019 season was runner-up at the Delhi-NCR Open.
• He secured two top-10s on the PGTI in 2018.
• He posted four top-10s on the PGTI in 2017 which included a runner-up finish at the PGTI Players Championship at Noida Golf Course.
• Muniyappa’s five top-10s in 2016 helped him finish 12th in the PGTI Order of Merit. His best result was tied second at the TAKE Solutions Classic.
• He had three top-10s in on the PGTI 2015 including a fourth place finish at the BILT Open.
• He finished ninth on the PGTI Rankings in 2014 thanks to his five top-10s during the season. His best finish of the year was runner-up at the PGTI Eagleburg Masters.
• Muniyappa returned from a 16-month injury lay-off in April 2012. His best result of the season was tied third place at the PGTI Players Championship at Coimbatore Golf Club.
• Muniyappa’s life story featured in a school text-book in India in 2012. This was a first for an Indian golfer.
• He notched up six top-10s on the PGTI in 2010. This included a tied fourth finish at the DLF Masters.
• Muniyappa won the Indian Open 2009 and secured two other top-20s in his first season (2009) on the Asian Tour. He was tied 13th at the Brunei Open and tied 15th at the Worldwide Holdings Selangor Masters. He claimed 10th place on the Asian Tour Order of Merit in 2009.
• He had seven top-10s to his credit from 12 starts in the 2009 PGTI season. His best results in 2009 were runner-up finishes at the Haryana Open 2009 presented by HUDA and DLF and the Crompton Greaves Open and fourth place at The Global Green Bangalore Open 2009. He was ranked 10th on the Rolex Rankings for 2009.
• Muniyappa finished seventh on the PGTI Order of Merit in 2007-08. He secured a win at the Toyota Altis Open presented by Eagleton 2008 and posted 12 other top-10 finishes.
• He was one of the most consistent professionals during the 2006-07 PGTI season having registered five top-10 finishes out of ten starts. His best finish came at the Emaar MGF PGTI Championship (third). He was placed ninth on the PGTI Order of Merit for 2006-07.
• Finished second at The Hindu Open 2003 in Chennai.
Indian Open 2009 (Asian Tour)
Toyota Altis Open Presented by Eagleton 2007-08