- Nationality: India
- Home Course: CHANDIGARH GOLF CLUB
- Professional Since: 1990
- Age: 52 years
|1||05 Feb - 08 Feb,2020||Vooty & Haldi presents Golconda Masters Golf Championship 2020 powered by Telangana Tourism||-||-||₹ 0|
|2||04 Nov - 07 Nov,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Panchkula Golf Club||-||-||₹ 0|
|3||09 Nov - 12 Nov,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Chandigarh Golf Club||-||-||₹ 0|
|4||03 Dec - 06 Dec,2020||Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2020 presented by TAKE||CUT||56||₹ 45,000|
|5||17 Dec - 20 Dec,2020||Tata Steel Tour Championship 2020||-||-||₹ 0|
|6||16 Feb - 19 Feb,2021||Gujarat Open Golf Championship 2021 presented by Gujarat Tourism||-||-||₹ 0|
|7||23 Feb - 26 Feb,2021||Glade One Masters 2021||-||-||₹ 0|
|8||16 Mar - 19 Mar,2021||Prometheus School presents Delhi-NCR Open 2021||-||-||₹ 0|
|9||02 Sep - 05 Sep,2021||Golconda Masters Telangana Open 2021 presented by Vooty & Haldi||CUT||42||₹ 24,200|
|10||08 Sep - 11 Sep,2021||TATA Steel PGTI Players Championship 2021 presented by Govt. of Haryana & Panchkula Golf Club||-||-||₹ 0|
|11||15 Sep - 18 Sep,2021||J&K Open 2021 presented by J&K Tourism||CUT||35||₹ 34,400|
|12||05 Oct - 08 Oct,2021||TATA Steel PGTI MP Cup 2021 presented by Delhi Golf Club supported by Just In Time Sports Foundation||CUT||0||₹ 0|
|13||11 Nov - 14 Nov,2021||Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2021 presented by TAKE||CUT||0||₹ 0|
• Amandeep Johl has actively competed on the Asian Tour for 20 years (1991-2011) and 3 seasons on the European Tour (2005-2007). He has accumulated 17 top-10s from nearly 300 appearances in Asia. He has also been a multiple winner on the Indian Domestic Circuit.
• Amandeep is today one of the leading golf coaches in India. He is a Certified Golf Coach from the National Golf Academy of India (NGAI). Johl is actively serving as the Indian National Coach for both the Men’s and Women’s amateur teams. He is an Instructor at the PGA of Europe Golf Academy in Italy with Dr. Donato Di Ponziano. Being a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, he has an in-depth knowledge of golf swing mechanics.
• Amandeep triumphed at the PGTI Players Championship 2009 at the Chandigarh Golf Club.
• Johl registered a second place finish at the Asian Tour’s Pakistan Open 2006.
• In 2005, as a captain’s pick for the Dynasty Cup, he played a stellar role in Asia’s win over Japan, contributing 1 ½ points.
• Johl posted a third place finish at the Asian Tour’s Macau Open 2004.
• His best season on the Asian Tour came in 2003 when he finished 14th on the Order of Merit. He was runner-up at the Maekyung Open in Korea and finished tied 10th at the Thailand Open.
• Founding member of the Asian Tour in 2004.
• Current holder of course records at the Sunrise Golf and Country Club, Taiwan (64) and Macau Golf and Country Club (62).
• He has been a Golf Commentator on ESPN Star Sports.
• In 1993, won the Surya Nepal Open and Pratap Singh Rao Gaekwad Open on the Indian Tour.
• Won the Rajasthan Open 1991 on the Indian Tour and set the tournament record of 19-under through four days.
• Represented India at the 1990 Beijing Asian Games.
• Won the All India Amateur Championship in 1989.
• Represented India at the Nomura Cup 1987 and Eisenhower Trophy 1988.
Indian Tour Wins till 2005-06 season (Prior to PGTI)
Rajasthan Open 1991
Surya Nepal Open 1993
Pratap Singh Rao Gaekwad Open 1993
PGTI Players Championship Presented by Chandigarh Golf Club 2009