‘Kings of Aces’ Om Prakash Chouhan and N Thangaraja are hole-in-one leaders on PGTI with a record four aces each to their credit
Om Prakash Chouhan of Mhow and Sri Lankan N Thangaraja jointly hold the record for the most holes-in-one on the TATA Steel PGTI. The two ‘Kings of Aces’ enjoy the unique distinction of having four aces each to their credit at PGTI sanctioned and co-sanctioned events.
Here is the hole-in-one list of the two joint leaders:
Om Prakash Chouhan
1. 9th TATA Open 2010 at Golmuri Golf Club (Round 3, Hole 6)
2. PGTI Players Championship 2011 at Rambagh Golf Club (Round 1, Hole 2)
3. PGTI Ahmedabad Masters 2016 at Kalhaar Blues & Greens (Round 4, Hole 11)
4. Hero Indian Open 2019 at DLF Golf & Country Club (Round 2, Hole 5)
1. CG Open 2014 at Bombay Presidency Golf Club (Round 3, Hole 13)
2. Golconda Masters 2015 at Hyderabad Golf Club (Round 2, Hole 7)
3. QA InfoTech Open 2018 at Noida Golf Course (Round 1, Hole 3)
4. Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2019 Presented by TAKE Solutions at Chandigarh Golf Club (Round 1, Hole 8)
Lucknow’s Sanjay Kumar and Kolkata’s Shankar Das are next on the list with three holes-in-one each.
Formed in 2006, Professional Golf Tour of India (PGTI) is the recognised official body of professional golf in India. PGTI's objective is to promote professional golf in the country, as well as to give players an opportunity to be involved in the decision making on all aspects of the game. Headed by Mr. Gautam Thapar (President), PGTI's governing body comprises leading Indian golf professionals. PGTI currently has over 300 members.
For information on PGTI, please contact:
Media Manager - PGTI