TATA STEEL PGTI PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 presented by EAGLETON - THE GOLF RESORT
- Golf Course: Eagleton - The Golf Resort
- Venue: Bengaluru
- Money: INR 30 Lacs
- Start Date: 11-Feb-2020
- End Date: 14-Feb-2020
- Tour Format: Stroke Play
01. Name of Event TATA Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by
Eagleton – The Golf Resort
02. Dates Feb 11-14, 2020 (Tuesday – Friday)
03. Prize Money Rs. 30 Lacs
04. Host Venue Eagleton - The Golf Resort
30th KM, Mysore Highway, Shyanamangala Cross, Bidadi
05. Format Stroke play
06. Defending Champion Shubhankar Sharma (IND)
07. Practice Round Feb 10, 2020 (Monday)
Tee No.01 0800hrs onwards
Tee No.10 0800hrs to 1000hrs
(Players must leave the Golf Course by 1630hrs)
08. Practice Driving Range - 0600hrs to 1730hrs Chipping Area – Open all day
Practice Putting Green – Open all day
Driving Range – Only range balls to be used and other conditions of usage may please be referred from the Tournament Notice Board.
Chipping & Putting Green – own golf balls to be used.
09. Pro-Am N/A
10. Tournament Office Besides the Pro-Shop
11. Registration Tournament office Closes on Feb 10, 2020 –12:00 noon
All foreign nationals are required to submit their passport copies along with visa copy and photograph to the PGTI tournament office during registration.
12. Entry Fee Rs. 1000/-
13. Withholding Tax There will be a 20.8% withholding tax for all foreigners.
14. Caddie Fee Rs. 600/- per round including practice round.
Competitors bringing their own caddie must abide by the caddie rules & regulations of the host club.
15. Bag Storage N/A
16. PGTI Officials CEO Uttam Singh Mundy
Tournament Director Sampath Chari
Head - Operations Amit Deb
Operations Jai Prakash Sharma
Media Nikhil Kalaan
17. Contact Information Uttam Singh Mundy +91 98186 80466
Sampath Chari +91 99109 74842
Amit Deb +91 99588 03355
Jai Prakash Sharma +91 98711 88052
Prabhash Thakur +91 99109 74847
Gagan Chadha +91 99109 74843
Nikhil Kalaan +91 99109 74846
PGTI Office +91 124 4861 775
Eagleton GR +91 80 2263 2222
18. Tee Times Will be posted on the official notice board after registration.
19. Additional Information Use of Metal Spikes will result in Disqualification.
Eagleton – The Golf Village
Tariff (s): Package to Include: Accommodation only
Contact(s): Mr. Yogesh / Tel: 080 2263 2222, +91 98456 91121
Those not staying in Eagleton – The Golf Resort, there are various budget hotels available just outside Eagleton and in the immediate neighbourhood.
F&B – Special Offer on Buffet Meals in the Restaurant
B’fast: Rs.225/- + Tax / Lunch: Rs.400/- + Tax / Dinner: Rs.400/- + Tax
21. Other Information:
Last date for withdrawal from the Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Eagleton – The Golf Resort: February 1, 2020.
Please note, bookings related to your accommodation in Eagleton – The Golf Resort must be made directly with Eagleton.
Note: - Players are requested to reconfirm above fact sheet on registration.