- Nationality: India
- Home Course: DLF GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
- Professional Since: 2011
- Age: 31 years
|1||11 Feb - 14 Feb,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Eagleton - The Golf Resort||-||-||₹ 0|
|2||12 Mar - 15 Mar,2020||Bengal Open Golf Championship 2020||CUT||28||₹ 29,850|
|3||04 Nov - 07 Nov,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Panchkula Golf Club||CUT||52||₹ 9,000|
|4||09 Nov - 12 Nov,2020||Tata Steel PGTI Players Championship 2020 presented by Chandigarh Golf Club||CUT||10||₹ 55,950|
|5||03 Dec - 06 Dec,2020||Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2020 presented by TAKE||CUT||16||₹ 2,10,750|
|6||17 Dec - 20 Dec,2020||Tata Steel Tour Championship 2020||CUT||21||₹ 1,81,750|
• Abhinav Lohan finished 13th on the Rolex Ranking in 2015 thanks to three top-10s during the season. His best finishes came at the Western India Oxford Masters (runner-up) and CG Open (tied third).
• Lohan delivered eight top-10s in the 2014 PGTI season to finish seventh in the Rolex Rankings. His best finish was joint runner-up at the McLeod Russel Tour Championship.
• Abhinav’s five top-10s on the PGTI in 2013 helped him finish 13th on the Rolex Rankings. He also finished runner-up at the PGTI Feeder Tour event at Faridabad for the third year running.
• In 2012 Lohan had a runner-up finish at the PGTI Players Championship at Golden Greens Golf Club along with six other top-10s. He was 13th in the Rolex Rankings. He was runner-up at the Feeder Tour event at Faridabad.
• Lohan had two top-10s on the PGTI in 2011 along with a runner-up finish at the Feeder Tour event in Faridabad.
• He was one of India’s leading amateurs prior to turning professional in 2011. He was part of the Indian team that won the silver medal at the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games.